In this guide we will cover how to cancel your services. First a few things to remember
Cancellations must be in 14 days PRIOR to the end of the billing cycle or you will be charged for the following month
All cancellations are processed M-F 9am-5pm EST, if the 14 days end on a sat or sun, please request on the friday prior
Fallout-Hosting will not refund payments due to failure to cancel prior to 14 days from the end of the billing period
Do not open a ticket asking to cancel, it will NOT be processed
How to request a cancellation
Log into Fallout-Hosting billing portal
Click “Services” in the navbar and then click “My services”
Select and click the service you want to cancel
On the page that opens, look at the left hand Nav Bar and click “Request Cancellation”
Fill in a reason and select when you want it canceled
If your service is not canceled by the end of the billing period it means you missed the cut of period and it will cancel at the end of the NEXT billing period
We are unable to cancel any PayPal subscriptions for you. Please follow the steps below to cancel a PayPal subscription:
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
- Select Preapproved Payments under "Payment settings."
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel...
- ...and click the Cancel Subscription button.
- Confirm your request to finalize the cancellation.